template loader in chameleon
Malthe Borch
2008-09-26 13:20:06 UTC
The idea was that other packages, e.g. chameleon.zpt could subclass
and provide a loader that was preset for that parser.

\malthe
I noticed the template loader in chameleon has been refactored to only
have a public load method, removing load_page and load_text. Why was
that done? It means that every call I make to the rendered requires an
extra parameter, which is a bit tedious.
Wichert.
--
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.
Wichert Akkerman