interim release?
Chris McDonough
2008-08-23 16:21:28 UTC
I think Malthe is shooting for a 1.0 after he jams Genshi XInclude
stuff in. I think maybe it would be useful to make an interim (0.9.5
or so) release before that happens, as the changes that are in there
now are huge from the 0.9 release, and lots of bugs got fixed. What
do you think?

- C

Chris McDonough