test failures
Wichert Akkerman
2008-12-19 10:48:07 UTC
Both chameleon.core and chameleon.genshi show UTF-related test failures
for me. They look like this:

Expected:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
Hello World!
Got:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16LE" standalone="no" ?>
Hello World!

Could it be that python compile-options influence the test result?

I also added what should be a failing test for chameleon.genshi: the
DOCTYPE of a document you include with XInclude its included in the
output stream, which should not happen. For some reason that test fails
for another reason though.

Wichert.

Malthe Borch
2008-12-24 11:17:16 UTC
Post by Wichert Akkerman
Both chameleon.core and chameleon.genshi show UTF-related test failures
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
Hello World!
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16LE" standalone="no" ?>
Hello World!
Could it be that python compile-options influence the test result?
That's odd. I must look into it futher to tell.
Post by Wichert Akkerman
I also added what should be a failing test for chameleon.genshi: the
DOCTYPE of a document you include with XInclude its included in the
output stream, which should not happen. For some reason that test fails
for another reason though.
I shall review this test failure when I return to Copenhagen;
currently out of town until December 27th.

\malthe